Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
Jakarta - Soekarno-Hatta Airport is expanding services for travelers by presenting the Saphire Precious starting Wednesday, 17 February 2021.
Saphire Precious is a first class service with various facilities for travelers. Accordingly, a traveler who chooses this service is known as a commercial important person (CIP).
"The background of this service is PT Angkasa Pura II's effort in optimizing assets. Saphire Precious has a lounge located in the ex-VIP Lounge Terminal 1B which is no longer used, because the VIP Lounge at Soekarno-Hatta Airport which is devoted to, among others, state guests and presidents of friendly countries, now occupy a new building in the Terminal 3 area, "Said President Director of PT Angkasa Pura II Muhammad Awaluddin.
Muhammad Awaluddin added, "Saphire Precious further complements Soekarno-Hatta Airport services for all travelers, making this airport able to accommodate the various needs of a traveler."
The following services at Saphire Precious are provided to commercial important persons (CIP) for departures:
- Private lane: After registering via saphireprecious.co.id, CIP will receive a barcode as access for the delivery car to enter the Saphire Precious Building
- Check-in & Baggage Handling: Personnel will carry out security checks; checked baggage including by x-ray; as well as validating tickets, ID cards, e-HAC barcodes & COVID-19 free certificates in coordination with airline personnel and the Ministry of Health's KKP
- Dedicated Personal Assistant: While in the lounge, CIP will be served by a personal assistant
- Private Boarding: Passenger and cabin baggage checks are carried out at security check point 2 (SCP 2) in Saphire Precious by Aviation Security
- Airside Transfer To Aircraft: CIP is delivered to the plane via airside access using a special vehicle
Meanwhile, services for CIP for arrivals:
- Private lane: After registering via saphireprecious.co.id, CIP will receive a barcode as an access key for the pick-up car to enter the Saphire Precious Building
- Personal Assistant: After getting off the plane, CIP can give luggage tags to Saphire Precious personnel for baggage collection
- Airside Transfer From Aircraft: CIP is transferred to the Sapphire Precious lounge via airside access using a special vehicle
The facilities at the Saphire Precious Lounge include an executive lounge, meeting room, dining room, praying room, toilet, WiFi, flight information display system (FIDS), co-working desk, and so on.
The Saphire Precious operation is carried out by a subsidiary of PT Angkasa Pura II, namely PT Angkasa Pura Solusi (APS).
APS President Director Dorma Manalu said the Saphire Precious operation will be carried out tomorrow in the context of a soft launch and will only serve domestic routes, where international routes are planned to be opened in Q3 / 2021.
"All domestic route travelers departing from Terminal 2 or 3 can choose the Sapphire Precious service at Terminal 1B, which in this soft launching opens services from 05.00 - 16.00 WIB. Starting in the third quarter of 2021, the Sapphire Precious service is planned to cover international flights, "said Dorma Manalu.
As for the one-time rate for the Sapphire Precious service, it is set at IDR 699,000 until March 2021 (promo rate), and after that IDR 999,000 (normal rate).