Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
TANGERANG - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Tangerang, Banten once again successfully surpassed Changi Airport, in Singapore, as conveyed by Airports Council International (ACI) in its release on Monday (9/4/2018).
ACI is the only global representative of the world airport authority that develops standards, policies and training to improve airport standards around the world.
ACI Airport stated in Indonesia, namely Soekarno-Hatta International Airport has now increased its global passenger numbers exceeding Changi Airport, in Singapore. In its release, ACI explained globally, there was a significant increase in the number of passengers, cargo, international transportation, and total aircraft movements, all of which were included due to service in serving service users.
"One of the interesting notes released by ACI, Soekarno-Hatta Airport has attracted the world's attention by placing the airport's position as the busiest airport to outperform Changi and Incheon Airports in South Korea," said PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) President Director Muhammad Awaluddin on Wednesday (04/11/2018).
This analysis can show the market in the aviation world has an attractive growth power, especially in Indonesia.
Growth in the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in terms of the number of service users or passengers is attractive to anyone who is a good businessman in using it.
"Of course this surge in passengers shows that the company PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) is not only busy pursuing growth but also balancing it with efficient services and execellent system services," said Muhammad Awaluddin.
Here's the ranking of the world's busiest airports:
1. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (Georgia) with 104 million passengers.
2. Beijing Capital International Airport (China) - 96 million
3. Dubai International Airport (United Arab Emirates) - 88 million passengers.
4. Tokyo Haneda International Airport (Japan) - 85 million passengers.
5. Los Angeles International Airport (California) - 84.6 million passengers
6. Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport (Illinois) - 80 million passengers
7. London Heathrow Airport (United Kingdom) - 78 million passengers.
8. Hong Kong International Airport (China) - 73 million passengers.
9. Shanghai Pudong International Airport (China) - 70 million passengers.
10. Aéroport de Paris-Charles de Gaulle (France) - 69 million passengers
11. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Netherlands) - 68.5 million passengers.
12. Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport (Texas) - 67 million passengers.
13. Guangzhou Bai Yun International Airport (China) - 66 million passengers.
14. Frankfurt Am Main Airport (Germany) - 64.5 million passengers.
15. Atatürk International Airport (Turkey) - 64 million passengers.
16. Indira Gandhi International Airport (India) - 63.5 million
17. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (Indonesia) - 63 million passengers.
18. Singapore Changi Airport (Singapore) - 62.22 million passengers.
19. Incheon International Airport (South Korea) - 62.16 million passengers.
20. Denver International Airport (Colorado) - 61 million passengers.