Latest news about PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero)
Liputan6.com, Jakarta - When the corona virus outbreak hit various parts of the archipelago, all airports under the auspices of PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero), which amounted to 19 airports and spread from the islands of Java, Sumatra, to Kalimantan continued to operate normally.
"The airports under the company are on full alert serving a variety of flights including cargo transportation, medical aid and medical equipment, medical treatment (medivac evacuation) and transport of Covid-19 infection substance samples," said PT Angkasa Pura II President Director, Muhammad Awaluddin, through information written on Saturday (4/4).
Potential to Press State Revenues, Gas Price Reductions Need to be Postponed
According to him, all personnel of PT Angkasa Pura II at 19 airport members are ready to support the government's efforts in combating the corona virus, which is not only monitoring civil aviation but actively participating in anticipating health care and flights that transport Covid-19 infection substance samples.
Because the airport under the auspices of PT Angkasa Pura II is the main gate for airlines that transport logistics to areas affected by the corona virus spread.
"At present 19 airports are fully operational by adjusting operational patterns so that they remain optimal in maintaining the health aspects of aircraft passengers, airport visitors and airport workers. We also continue to prioritize aspects of safety, security, service and comply with every regulation, "added the boss of PT Angkasa Pura II.
Therefore, each member of his staff who is on duty at the airport is equipped with procedures to prevent the spread of the corona virus.
Because all PT Angkasa Pura II airports have implemented covid-19 virus handling protocols in the area and public transportation in accordance with what the government has set, such as:
1. Ensure that all public areas and public transportation are clean
In addition to carrying out daily cleaning processes, PT Angkasa Pura II also routinely sprayes disinfectant liquids throughout the terminal area, public areas such as airport train stations to public transportation such as the Skytrain at Soekarno-Hatta Airport.
2. Detection of body temperature
Passengers arriving at PT Angkasa Pura II airports go through a body temperature detection process with a thermal scanner and thermal gun
3. Provide isolation space
PT Angkasa Pura II airports prepare isolation rooms if there is someone who is indicated to be exposed to COVID-19
4. Campaign for hand washing as often as possible
PT Angkasa Pura II airports provide more hand sanitizer points and make portable washbasins in public areas, besides of course there are also washbasins in all toilets.
5. Update information about COVID-19 regularly
Travel information, the latest regulations, and flight schedules related to COVID-19 at PT Angkasa Pura II airports can be accessed through www.angkasapura2.co.id, the INAirports app, instagram account, facebook, youtube, twitter of each airport, and contact Airport center 138.
6. Adjust operational patterns
Each airport adjusts operational patterns to simplify the flow of passenger movements at the terminal to ensure the implementation of physical distancing and maintain the health aspects of aircraft passengers, airport visitors, and airport workers.
7. Run the procedure for filling the Health Alert Card (Health Alert Card / HAC)
PT Angkasa Pura II and the Port Health Office ensure that the procedure for filling HACs by domestic route passengers can be carried out in order to detect the spread of COVID-19.
8. Socializing ways to prevent exposure to COVID-19
All commercial points in the form of LEDs at airports are used to display various videos to socialize how to prevent COVID-19 from being exposed to every passenger of the aircraft and airport visitors.
9. Spraying the disinfectant against the checked passenger luggage
Every luggage or passenger baggage that enters the aircraft hull (checked baggage), when arriving at the airport of PT Angkasa Pura II will be spraying disinfectant liquid. "By running the protocol we hope that PT Angkasa Pura II airports can help break the distribution chain as well as supporting efforts in overcoming COVID-19, "he continued.
The airports in PT Angkasa Pura II also follow government policies, in accordance with the Directorate General of Civil Aviation's Letter of the Ministry of Transportation Number HK.104 / 3/1 / DRJU. KUM-2020. Following information on the 19 operational hours of the airport managed by PT Angkasa Temple II:
1. Soekarno-Hatta in Tangerang (operates 24 hours)
2. Sultan Iskandar Muda in Aceh (6am - 10pm)
3. Your quality at Deli Serdang (24 hours)
4. Silangit in North Tapanuli (08.00 - 15.00)
5. Raja Haji Fisabilillah in Tanjung Pinang (07.00 - 19.00)
6. Sultan Syarif Kasim II in Pekanbaru (06.00 - 24.00)
7. Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II in Palembang (05.00 - 24.00)
8. Minangkabau in Padang (05.00 - 24.00)
9. Fatmawati Soekarno in Bengkulu (06.00 - 17.00)
10. Depati Amir in Pangkalpinang (06.00 - 21.00)
11. HAS Hanandjoeddin in Belitung (06.00 - 19.00)
12. Sultan Thaha in Jambi (5am - 9pm)
13. Raden Inten in Lampung (06.00 - 21.00)
14. Halim Perdanakusuma in Jakarta (24 hours)
15. Husein Sastranegara in Bandung (06.00 - 21.00)
16. Kertajati in Majalengka (6am - 7pm)
17. Banyuwangi (06.00 -18.00)
18. Supadio in Pontianak (06.00 - 24.00)
19. Tjilik Riwut in Palangkaraya (05.00 - 20.30)